facebook Competition Rules
If you’re a facebook fan you are one of our VIPs and every month there will be a little something extra for you. Usually a little bit of money off or a special offer. But we will also occasionally ask for product testers or just give a few freebies because … well, we like you if you like us! When running a competition the following rules will apply:
Rules for Little Trekkers' facebook Competitions
- Judging of the competition should be completed within a week of the competition closing date. Details of the winner will be posted on the Little Trekkers facebook page and may also be posted on www.littletrekkers.co.uk
- Copyright of images will remain with the photographer. However entry into the competition will permit use of the images on the Little Trekkers website and social media channels, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that all the necessary permissions are obtained from any identifiable people in their compositions prior to entering any photographs into the competition.
- Entries can be received anytime up to the closing date. All competition entries must be received by Little Trekkers by the relevant closing date published on our facebook page.
- Little Trekkers Limited does not accept liability for the loss or damage to any entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by Little Trekkers.
- All photographs entered into the competition must be suitable for publication on the Little Trekkers' facebook page and website and therefore should be suitable for a general audience, including children.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There are no cash alternatives.
- Little Trekkers Limited reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of our control.
- Notification will be sent to the winning entry within a week of the closing date. Prizes need to be claimed within 28 days of announcement of the winning entry.
- The competition is open to UK residents only (although we are happy to post photographs from any of our overseas customers on our facebook page and website )
- Prizes will be mailed to UK addresses only.
- Entrants will be deemed to have understood the above rules and submitting entries/photographs to us implies acceptance of these rules.