facebook Competition Rules?
If you’re a facebook fan you are one of our VIPs and every month there will be a little something extra for you. Usually a little bit of money off or a special offer. But we will also occasionally ask for product testers or just give a few freebies because … well, we like you if you like us! When running a competition the following rules will apply:
Rules for Little Trekkers' facebook Competitions
- Judging of the competition should be completed within a week of the competition closing date. Details of the winner will be posted on the Little Trekkers facebook page and may also be posted on www.littletrekkers.co.uk
- Copyright of any images submitted will remain with the photographer. However entry into the competition will permit use of the images on the Little Trekkers website and facebook page.
- It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that all the necessary permissions are obtained from any identifiable people in their compositions prior to entering any photographs into the competition.
- Entries can be received anytime up to the closing date. All competition entries must be received by Little Trekkers by the relevant closing date published on our facebook page.
- Little Trekkers Limited does not accept liability for the loss or damage to any entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by Little Trekkers.
- All photographs entered into the competition must be suitable for publication on the Little Trekkers' facebook page and website and therefore should be suitable for a general audience, including children.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There are no cash alternatives.
- Little Trekkers Limited reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of our control.
- Notification will be sent to the winning entry within a week of the closing date. Prizes need to be claimed within 28 days of announcement of the winning entry.
- The competition is open to UK residents only (although we are happy to post photographs from any of our overseas customers on our facebook page and website )
- Prizes will be mailed to UK addresses only.
- Entrants will be deemed to have understood the above rules and submitting entries/photographs to us implies acceptance of these rules.