New from Australia, Squids are a unique Aquatic sunglass design for kids aged 4 - 10 years. Squids frames are made from Aquaflex material with EVA foam inserts that float in water. The lenses on Squids offer excellent UV protection and the moulded frames eliminate peripheral UV from reaching the child's eyes. The lenses are made of tough, impact resistant Polycarbonate and feature a hydrophobic coating to repel water. All lenses provide 100% UV protection and comply with the European Standard BS EN 1836:2005 for category 3 protection. Squids come with their own stylish PVC squeeze top carry case.
- High flex frames that Float in water
- 100% UV protection (UV 400) category 3 Lens Transmittance
- Close fitting wrap design for maximum coverage
- Polycarbonate shatterproof safety lenses
- hydrophobic lens coating to repel water
- EVA foam temple inserts for added comfort
- PVC squeeze top carry case