While there's nothing better than playing out in the snow, there's nothing worse than having cold toes! The Breckenridge boot from Keen is built with that fact in mind. To start with, there's a super warm insulation lining. Then a breathable membrane, and finally a nubuck and textile layer. Added to that is an internal gator to keep snow from sneaking in and an adjustable instep strap to ensure a snug fit.
And, just to be on the safe side, there's big lugs on the tough rubber sole so you're not slipping and sliding everywhere when you're trying to build the best snowman
- Waterproof nubuck and textile upper
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- 200 gram keen warm insulation
- Adjustable gator inside shaft to keep snow out
- Adjustable hook and loop closure instep strap
- Rubber outsole with lugs for winter traction