Manufactured to conform with the EN395 Standard, suitable for inshore and offshore sailing, Crewsaver's 100N Foam Lifejackets are designed specifically to fit the smallest sailors in the crew, as well as being a moddern stylish design.
Redistribution of the foam to the collar of the jackets ensures a higher level of buoyancy positioned under the head, making a more comfortable, fitted design with enhanced all round comfort and performance.
Lightweight polyethylene foam, durable outer fabric.
- Lifejacket for use in sheltered costal areas.
- Complete with crutch straps.
- Non-clog fornt zip.
- Adjustable front belt.
- SOLAS Retro-reflective tape.
- Suitable for body weight less than 44lbs (30kg)
- Chest size: 53-61cm (21-24")
- Minimum permanant buoyancy: 6.7lbs (30N)