* offer ends midnight Tuesday 3rd May
Until the Australian invention of Baby Banz Adventurer Sunglasses, children from the age of 0-2 have had to suffer the harmful effects of UV rays on their eyes.
Baby Banz have solved the problem of ill fitting conventional sunglasses by securing the frame to the infants head by means of an adjustable neoprene strap. The earlier you can introduce Baby Banz to your child the quicker they become accustomed to them and you are on your way to setting up a sun smart pattern they will carry for life.
- UV400 Category 3 lens gives 100% protection against UVA & UVB rays.
- Neoprene strap to stay secure
- Rubber nose piece for a comfortable fit
- Robust design, with no hinges or arms to break off or nip delicate skin
- Made from tough shatterproof polycarbonate