Terms & Conditions
If you are joining us for one of our many competitions then you may want to familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions, there isn't many, but we hope to answer any of your questions.
Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
Proof of identity and age may be required.
Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland . The address you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") may be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
- Employees of Little Trekkers or any associated company of Little Trekkers are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Little Trekkers reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Little Trekkers assumes that by reading the publication or by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules.
- Little Trekkers reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Little Trekkers in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Little Trekkers reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Little Trekkers and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
Little Trekkers cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Little Trekkers is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Little Trekkers reserves the right to use the names of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.