Swimming Aids & Accessories
Unlike armbands, the Splash About Short John Floatsuit leaves kids arms free whilst holding them in the correct position for swimming. Feeling fully supported they will gain confidence in the water and as they do the floats can then be gradually reduced until they become strong, happy, independent swimmers.
- Allows complete freedom of arm movement
- 16 piece float system, 2 floats in each pocket that be removed as confidence grows
- Provides the added buoyancy needed to promote water confidence in children learning to swim
- Puts children into the correct swimming position either on their front or back and allows children to develop natural swim strokes.
- High quality SPF50+ material with longer length legs to keep your little one safe from the sun
- Chlorine resistant fabric that looks great use after use
- Small: 1-2 years., chest 51cm, body length 37cm, weight 11-15kg
- Medium: 2-4 years, chest 56cm, length 40cm, weight 15-30kg
- Large: 4-6 years, chest 61cm, length 43cm, weight 18-30kg