£40.00Perfect for puddle splashers aged 2-6 years (size 7-11), Hunter Little Kids boots will take them from those first days of playschool fun to exciting playground adventures. A mini version of the iconic Original Tall Boot, the Original Little Kids Wellington is a dream for tiny feet. Finished in timeless Hunter Green, this boot is handcrafted from natural rubber. Designed for adventures, our specialised kids wellies are highly resistant to wear and abrasion with a polyester lining for comfort. Reflective patches and the Hunter Original tread offer added safety so you can be confident letting them take on the elements whatever the weather. We recommend that all Hunter boots be worn with socks to protect the wearer's skin from contact with rubber.
Regular Price: £19.99
Special Price £17.98
Pull yer boots on!! These Crocs Handle It rain boots will make struggling and wiggling in and out of welly boots a thing of the past.
- Waterproof rain boots
- Easy to grab handles
- Fully molded Croslite™ material for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Reflective heel logo
- Holes at top of boot for Jibbitz shoe charms allow for personalisation
- Very light weight so easy for new walkers
Regular Price: £34.99
Special Price £26.48
The legendary construction of Hunter boots is here for the children too! Made from all natural rubber in a great selection of colours, your kids will love both the comfort and design of the Hunter Kids First Wellies, while the great long lasting toughness is good news for parents as well.
NB. Our Hunter Boot Socks are not designed to fit in these boots but are perfect for the Hunter Original Wellingtons
- Upper : Vulcanised natural rubber construction, built on an orthopaedic last
- Outsole : Traditional calendered natural rubber sole
- Lining : made from natural cotton
- Weight : approx 660 gms/pair
- Flatter Sole and rounded foot that makes it easier for younger children to walk in.
- Wider upper leg for freedom of movement.
- Matte Finish.
- Easy for Little Trekkers to pull on and off themselves.