The Isbjorn Penguin, like all Isbjorn outerwear, is made using durable Nylon Taslan, which forms the outer layer that keeps out the wind and rain. The outer fabric is then lined with a membrane that allows excess heat to escape. They have also added PrimaLoft padding that is fantastically soft and provides great warmth while keeping weight to a minimum. Consequently, your child should remain suitably warm and dry throughout the winter. Whatever the weather and whatever the activity. Taped seams throughout prevent water seeping through when in close contact with rain or snow.
This garment’s durability makes it ideal for everyday wear, with no loss of the functionality you expect from Isbjörn. This suit has arm and ankle cuffs that can be easily adjusted on the inside to extend by approx. 3 cm. This allows the garment to be worn for an additional season if needed. Recommended for everyday wear at preschool and school and for younger children on winter ski holidays.
Isbjörn are proud to have won annual Best-in-Test awards with this garment eight times now, and in so doing have taken this style of garment to a whole new level. These suits are a favourite with many families who have discovered their benefits, which are durability, ventilation and fantastic heat insulation.
- 2-layer material (membrane) 100% Nylon Tactel
- Primaloft© Black Eco padding, 80% recycled polyester padding
- 1 waterproof chest pocket
- Waterproof front zipper with protection piece behind and under the chin
- Removable hood
- 1 point adjustable hood
- Nylon lining inside
- 2 point adjustable waistline
- Soft elastic inner cuffs in sleeve endings
- Elastic in sleeve endings
- Expandable in sleeve and leg endings, 3 cm
- 100% seam sealed
- Reflex at the back, on legs and on upper sleeves
- Waterpillar 15.000mm
- Permeability 15.000gr/H2O/m2/24hrs
- Washable in 40 degrees
- Dryer closet or tumble dryer at 40 degrees to re-activate the water repellant treatment.
- bluesign© licensed material
- BIONIC Finish Eco© Flourcarbonefree water repellant treatment