This robust, lightweight mini Jack Wolfskin Buttercup rucksack has been developed to suit the youngest explorers, aged two and over.
- Pack sack and base made from lightweight, tear-resistant CROSS RIP 300D material with reinforcement threads
- Designed with the SNUGGLE UP suspension system featuring particularly effective weight distribution, for children aged two and over
- Comfortable, robust rucksack with numerous pockets
- Wide-opening zip making the rucksack very easy to open and close
- A packed lunch, bottle and crayons fit comfortably in the main, front and side pockets.
- Safety reflectors
- Name tag in front pocket
- Stencil with ruler
- Capacity 4.5 litres
- Dimensions: 28x22x18cm
- Weight: 270g
- Brand information & Size guide
Size and fit reviews from our customers:
This item is: true to size
- Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery On Orders Over £75: Please note that this offer applies to orders delivered within the UK only on a standard delivery service.
UK Standard Delivery £3.95: Royal Mail Standard Delivery service. Delivery usually arrives within 2-3 working days from despatch. Please note this is not a traceable service.
Need it sooner? No problem...
UK Next Working Day Delivery £5.95: Orders received before 12 Midday, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same working day for delivery the next working day. Orders received before Midday on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday (excluding bank Holidays); Please see full Delivery Terms for exclusions.
Overseas - from £10: Parcel Force Traceable Delivery. European delivery destinations around 2-3 working days. Requires a signature on receipt.
Need more info? Just give us a call and we'll do our very best to get your order delivered straight to your door when you need it!
Returns & Exchanges
If your order is not quite what you were looking for you can return any unworn goods for an exchange or refund, within 14 days. You can now use CollectPlus to return your items to us, for £4.49.
Just complete the returns form included with your parcel, choose the returns option that applies, and pop it back in the post. We'll do the rest!