Julbo Looping Infant sunglasses are designed to be child-friendly, having a hingeless design that prevents hair getting caught, as well as being symmetrical so they won’t be put on upside down! A soft frame makes them extra comfy to wear and the smoky lenses offer your child 100% protection from UV rays.
- Style is built up slightly so the frame sits higher on the bridge
- Suitable for alpine as well as nautical use.
- Polycarbonate Spectron x4 lenses block 100% of UV rays and 95% of visible light, reducing glare and creating a clear image.
- Lens has flash coating to provide optimal protection for babies' eyes
- Recommended for use in the sun, water and snow
- Curved temples and a flat elastic strap, to give the perfect hold
- Curved frame with wide temples to protect against harsh sunlight
- Comes complete with looping band
- Suitable for children aged 0-18mths.
- Dimensions: Lenses: 39mm, nose bridge: 13mm, arm length: 95mm
- Weight: 13g
- Delivery & Returns
Please note that Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not working days. We aim to keep our delivery costs as low as possible whilst still offering a very speedy and reliable Standard Delivery Service. We also offer various delivery options to meet the need for more urgent and time specific delivery.