Where Have Those Little Trekkers Been Photo Submission/Competition Rules?
Tell Us Where You've Been and you could win some gear!
Send us your photos and a message about where you managed to get to and the fun your child has had, and we'll publish on our map and include automatic entry into our competition.
Rules for Little Trekkers' Photo Submission/ Competition
- Customers can enter up to 3 images into each Little Trekkers' competition.
- All entries must be unpublished at the time of submission to the Little Trekkers competition.
- Photographs submitted to Little Trekkers Limited on the Little Trekkers Go Large website may also be used on social media channels (such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest) and other marketing materials.
- Images can be e-mailed or posted to us on a disc. If submitted by post on a disc we are unable to return the disc and therefore please take a copy for yourself.
- Please feel free to submit a relevant caption. For example, a description of the image stating when and where it was taken, and the products in use. We reserve the right to edit this if appropriate.
- Judging of the competition should be completed within a week of the competition closing date. Details of the winner will be posted on www.littletrekkers.co.uk
- Copyright of images will remain with the photographer. However entry into the competition will permit use of the images on the Little Trekkers website and social media channels, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that all the necessary permissions are obtained from any identifiable people in their compositions prior to entering the photograph into the competition.
- Entries can be received anytime up to the closing date of the most recent competition. All competition entries must be received by Little Trekkers by the relevant closing date published on our website.
- Little Trekkers Limited does not accept liability for the loss or damage to any entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by Little Trekkers.
- All photographs entered into the competition must be suitable for publication on the Little Trekkers' website and therefore should be suitable for a general audience, including children.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There are no cash alternatives.
- Little Trekkers Limited reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of our control.
- Notification will be sent to the winning entry within a week of the closing date. Prizes need to be claimed within 28 days of announcement of the winning entry.
- The competition is open to UK residents only (although we are happy to post photographs from any of our overseas customers on the Where Have Those Little Trekkers Been? section of the website )
- Entrants will be deemed to have understood the above rules and submitting photographs to us implies acceptance of these rules.