The Osprey Poco AG Premium is Ospreys deluxe and fully loaded child carrier. Featuring a detachable daypack, built-in SPF50 sunshade, Poco rain cover, size adjustable hip belt and AntiGravity airflow mesh back panel that moulds to the body and makes for very comfortable all day, whatever the weather adventures!
- Osprey Poco SPF 50 Sunshade
- Osprey Poco Raincover
- Made from double Nylon Shadow Box and Nylon Packcloth
- Strong and lightweight aluminium framing system that folds away for easy travel and storage
- Built-in sunshade that quickly deploys for instant shade
- Comes complete with the Osprey Poco Raincover
- Mobile phone, tec or sunglasses pocket on shoulder strap
- Detachable11L daypack that can be used together with the carrier for extra storage or on it's own to spread the load
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ hip belt that extends the padding on the hips for maximum comfort
- Hydration sleeve behind back panel that is compatible with Hydraulics reservoirs
- Large zippered lower compartment for nappies, changing equipment, bulky items and waterproofs
- Soft ventilated child seat area that is adjustable for a comfortable ride
- Adjustable child safety harness and foot stirrups that grow with your child.
- Integrated but removable rear view mirror that allows you to check how the little one is doing without having to remove the pack
- Padded grab handles to allow balanced lifting of your child
- AntiGravity 3D suspended air flow mesh back panel and hip belt that moulds to the body for extra comfort
- Removable washable drool pad
- Side wing mesh pockets for stowing toys, bottles, etc
- Torso length adjustment that is easy to adjust and swap to different settings for different users
- Two stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin zipped hip belt pockets
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Internal key clip attachment
- Dimensions: 73cm(height) x 38cm(width) x 43cm (depth)
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt allows extension of 3"/7.5cm on each side and fits 26"/66cm to 52"/132cm hips.
- The shoulder harness can be adjusted to a full 6"/15cm of range for custom fit.
- Maximum load 22kg(child, gear and pack combined)
- Capacity: 39 litres
- Carrier weight: 3.7kg
- Brand information & Size guide
Osprey was born in California, 1974 at the seat of a single sewing machine, with a head full of ideas and a desire to design & build innovative backpacks to the highest quality. Today, Osprey products continue that pioneering spirit, being used on the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.
At Osprey we are dedicated to the outdoors and a key aspect in our ongoing strategy is the protection and conservation of our natural environment.
- We only design/build high quality products that last a long time.
- We don’t over-produce products and sell them at clearance prices.
- We use very expensive materials and fabrics, therefore we keep wastage to an absolute minimum.
- Our product is not fashion driven, so we aren’t encouraging consumers to replace products before they are worn out.
- Wherever possible we repair warranty products rather than replace them.
- Wherever possible we use recyclable and recycled materials in packaging – and keep any packaging to a minimum.
- Delivery & Returns
Please note that Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not working days. We aim to keep our delivery costs as low as possible whilst still offering a very speedy and reliable Standard Delivery Service. We also offer various delivery options to meet the need for more urgent and time specific delivery.