Lightweight, waterproof and multi purpose the Patagonia Boys Quartzsite jacket is made of 100% recycled polyester and lined with soft tricot which makes it a great essential piece of kit for any Little Trekker. Use on it's own for days when the suns out and rain's pouring or layer up for an all year round waterproof outer layer.
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
- Three-panel hood for a great fit
- Full-length zipper with reflective pull for safety
- Zippered chest pocket with reflective pull for keeping important stuff safe Handwarmer pockets for chilly days
- Hand-me-down ID label that has room for extra names once your LT has grown out of it
- Delivery & Returns
Please note that Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not working days. We aim to keep our delivery costs as low as possible whilst still offering a very speedy and reliable Standard Delivery Service. We also offer various delivery options to meet the need for more urgent and time specific delivery.