The all weather, all purpose Patagonia Torrentshell jacket is lightweight, tough, durable, and has a waterproof/breathable barrier with a DWR finish which makes it a great essential piece of kit for any Little Trekker. Use on it's own for warm rainy summer days or layer up to use all year around!
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
- Three-panel hood with elasticised internal gusset under brim for protective fit. The built-in visor shields rain, cuts glare and won't block peripheral vision
- Full-length zipper with internal storm flap and reflective zipper pull
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage.
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop closure
- Elasticized waist to add shape
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Delivery & Returns
Please note that Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not working days. We aim to keep our delivery costs as low as possible whilst still offering a very speedy and reliable Standard Delivery Service. We also offer various delivery options to meet the need for more urgent and time specific delivery.