The all weather, all purpose Patagonia Torrentshell jacket is lightweight, tough, durable, and has a waterproof/breathable barrier with a DWR finish which makes it a great essential piece of kit for any Little Trekker. Use on it's own for warm rainy summer days or layer up to use all year around!
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
- Three-panel hood with elasticised internal gusset under brim for protective fit. The built-in visor shields rain, cuts glare and won't block peripheral vision
- Full-length zipper with internal storm flap and reflective zipper pull
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage.
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop closure
- Elasticized waist to add shape
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Delivery & Returns
Please Note: Deliveries are currently taking up to 10 working days from despatch due to Royal Mail delays. Please try to refrain from contacting us before this to help our operations at this time. Parcelforce have temporarily suspended timed service guarantees on all UK and International services. This will include large orders such as child carriers/school orders.
Free Delivery On Orders Over £75: Please note that this offer applies to orders delivered within the UK only on a standard delivery service - 3-5 working days
UK Standard Delivery £3.95: Royal Mail Standard Delivery service. Deliveries are currently taking up to 10 working days from despatch due to Royal Mail delays. Please note this is not a traceable service.
CURRENTLY SUSPENDED - UK Next Working Day Delivery £5.95: Orders received before 12 Midday, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same working day for delivery the next working day. Orders received before Midday on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday (excluding bank Holidays); Please see full Delivery Terms for exclusions.
Overseas - from £10: Parcel Force Traceable Delivery. European delivery destinations around 2-3 working days. Requires a signature on receipt.
Need more info? Just give us a call and we'll do our very best to get your order delivered straight to your door when you need it!
If your order is not quite what you were looking for you can return any unworn goods for a refund, within 14 days. You can now use CollectPlus to return your items to us, for £4.49.
Just complete the returns form included with your parcel, choose the returns option that applies, and pop it back in the post. We'll do the rest!
PLEASE NOTE: Returns are at your own cost. We do not offer exchanges.