The Thule Sapling Elite Child Carrier is the latest addition to our ever expanding range of child carriers. This carrier is packed full of features and allows you to safely and comfortably carry your little trekkers on those adventures that pushchairs and buggies simply won’t reach . The quick adjustability features make this a great carrier if you are sharing the carrying duties and allows for fast swap overs on tracks and trails or just when generally out and about without disrupting baby too much. This carrier has enough comfort and storage features for families to be out and about for full day trips but you may also wish to purchase the Thule Sapling raincover if you are planning on all year, all weather use!
- This carrier has a fully adjustable back panel and hip belt to help ensure a perfect fit is easily achievable, comfortable to carry and allowing for quick changes when swapping between parents.
- Lots of storage space including a removeable backpack, mesh pockets, space for a hydration sleeve and two large zipped pockets for storing all the essentials needed for a day out with a Little Trekker!
- Two spacious hip belt pockets to keep the necessities such as phone, keys and wallet close to hand.
- Load stabilising straps that allow users to make on the go adjustments making sure the carrier is always as comfortable as possible by pulling the child’s centre of gravity closer to the parent.
- Quick deployable sunshade providing your little one with UV protection from the suns harsh rays.
- The child’s seat area has plenty of padding and is ergonomic and height adjustable to allow for the child’s weight to be evenly distributed this also provides inner thigh support to make sure that your little ones have a comfortable ride.
- The Sapling carrier has dual access loading which allows parents to load and unload younger children from the top of the carrier but as they grow and become more independent you can also open up the side panels to allow kids to easily jump in and out themselves.
- Removable foot stirrups let little ones rest their legs and adjust their position while sat in the carrier making sure they are comfortable at all times.
- Anchor point for added stability when placing child in and out of the pack
- Padded but breathable back panel that provides support at all the critical contact points but still allowing air to circulate around the users back keeping you cool and comfortable
- Suitable for male and female users
- Foot stirrups, rear view mirror, removeable backpack and sunshade included
- Child Fit: 6mths - 3yrs
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Dimensions: 35x31x73cm
- Max carrying weight: 22kg (combined child and kit weight)
- Storage in litres 25L + 15L
- Torso range: 38-56cm
- Delivery & Returns
Please note that Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not working days. We aim to keep our delivery costs as low as possible whilst still offering a very speedy and reliable Standard Delivery Service. We also offer various delivery options to meet the need for more urgent and time specific delivery.