The Trunki 2-in-1 Lunch Bag Backpack in the Bernard design makes eating lunch on the go fun for little ones. The clever strap means that it can be carried as a back pack, across the body or the strap can be removed to use as a more traditional style lunchbox with the handle on top.
- Seamless internal lining makes it easy to clean and stops leaks and crumbs making a mess in the seams.
- Multi-functional strap allows the lunch bag to be used as a back pack or shoulder bag.
- Easy to wipe clean.
- Inner mesh pocket to hold an ice pack or extra snacks.
- Write on area for your little ones name to prevent mix-ups at nursery.
- Available in 5 fun designs to suit your Little Trekkers personality .
- Compatible with the Trunki Drinks Bottles and Trunki Snack Pots.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and above .
- Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery On Orders Over £75: Please note that this offer applies to orders delivered within the UK only on a standard delivery service.
UK Standard Delivery £3.95: Royal Mail Standard Delivery service. Delivery usually arrives within 2-3 working days from despatch. Please note this is not a traceable service.
Need it sooner? No problem...
UK Next Working Day Delivery £5.95: Orders received before 12 Midday, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same working day for delivery the next working day. Orders received before Midday on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday (excluding bank Holidays); Please see full Delivery Terms for exclusions.
Overseas - from £10: Parcel Force Traceable Delivery. European delivery destinations around 2-3 working days. Requires a signature on receipt.
Need more info? Just give us a call and we'll do our very best to get your order delivered straight to your door when you need it!
Returns & Exchanges
If your order is not quite what you were looking for you can return any unworn goods for an exchange or refund, within 14 days. You can now use CollectPlus to return your items to us, for £4.49.
Just complete the returns form included with your parcel, choose the returns option that applies, and pop it back in the post. We'll do the rest!