Little Trekkers Rating
The Vaude Shuttle Base is an exceptionally stable, free standing child carrier that grows with your child, suitable for passengers up to 105cm or 18kg. A secure and comfortable ride thanks to the well padded Tergolight suspension system and load minimising hip belt padding – a big advantage on uneven terrain. With stirrups, enough room in the main pocket for all the essentials and small pockets for a drink bottle and other smaller items. The sun shade, big rain cover, head support, and froggy face cushion don't come as standard with this carrier but they can be ordered separately and are compatible with this model. TÜV certified protection from features such as a no-pinch base that can be adjusted/locked while wearing. The important harness belts and the handles necessary for your child's safety are highlighted with orange so are easy to see when making adjustments. The Vaude Shuttle Base has everything a good child carrier needs, such as adjustable straps and belts for a good fit and a large bottom storage pocket for essentials but lacks some of the extra comfort features and additional storage you may need if you are planning to use this carrier for full day hikes and adventures.
- Foot Stirrups
- Adjustable supportive back system to make sure the most comfortable fit is achieved for the person carrying the pack that is easy to readjust if parents/wearers are sharing the carrying duties on days out
- Adjustable seat height that grows with your child and allows for a comfortable but secure fit
- Adjustable torso support
- Spacious floor compartment
- Hinged stand locks into place making it stable when on the ground
- Handles on front and back to make it easy to lift on and off
- Foot supports that allow children to adjust their position in the seat to make sure they are always sat in a comfortable position and don’t get pins and needles from dangling legs
- Fabrics: Main fabric: 100% Polyamide 210 D Mini Ripstop Polyurethane coated. Back Part: 100% Polyester 600 D Polyurethane coated
- Volume: 20L
- Maximum age: 3 Years
- Maximum load: 22kg
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery On Orders Over £75: Please note that this offer applies to orders delivered within the UK only on a standard delivery service.
UK Standard Delivery £3.95: Royal Mail Standard Delivery service. Delivery usually arrives within 2-3 working days from despatch. Please note this is not a traceable service.
Need it sooner? No problem...
UK Next Working Day Delivery £5.95: Orders received before 12 Midday, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same working day for delivery the next working day. Orders received before Midday on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday (excluding bank Holidays); Please see full Delivery Terms for exclusions.
Overseas - from £10: Parcel Force Traceable Delivery. European delivery destinations around 2-3 working days. Requires a signature on receipt.
Need more info? Just give us a call and we'll do our very best to get your order delivered straight to your door when you need it!
Returns & Exchanges
If your order is not quite what you were looking for you can return any unworn goods for an exchange or refund, within 14 days. You can now use CollectPlus to return your items to us, for £4.49.
Just complete the returns form included with your parcel, choose the returns option that applies, and pop it back in the post. We'll do the rest!