Isbjorn have produced a ‘City’ parka with lightweight padding specifically for older kids. A more fashionable garment with a distinct look that is suitable both for school and skiing trips. The design of this parka has been carefully considered and it is made using the same fantastic materials as you’ll find in all Isbjorn's outdoor gear.
It has an outer layer of durable Nylon Taslan that keeps out the wind and rain, and the outer fabric is lined with a membrane that allows excess heat to escape. They have also added PrimaLoft padding that is fantastically soft and provides great warmth while keeping weight to a minimum.
This parka is a longer style and has plenty of exterior pockets and a hood. Taped seams throughout prevent water seeping through when in close contact with rain or snow. When you put them in an Isbjörn jacket you always know that they will stay dry and comfortably warm.
- 2-layer material (membrane) 100% Nylon Tactel
- Primaloft© Black Eco padding, 80% recycled polyester padding
- Longer model, shaped in the waist
- Front zipper with front flap and decorative buttons
- Two outer pockets with buttons
- Inner chest pocket
- Integrated hood
- 3 point adjustable hood
- Nylon lining inside
- Knitted inner cuffs with thumb grip
- Decorative sleeve closing with a button
- 100% seam sealed
- Reflex (tone-in-tone) at the back and on upper sleeves
- Waterpillar 15.000mm
- Permeability 15.000gr/H2O/m2/24hrs
- Washable in 40 degrees
- Dryer closet or tumble dryer at 40 degrees
- bluesign© licensed material
- BIONIC Finish Eco© Flourcarbonefree water repellant treatment